Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy

The holidays are rapidly approaching. If you stand outside and be very quiet you can hear the call of the wild politician......They sqawk, chatter, and otherwise make rather soundless noise. Not sure how I plan to vote for, but it will not be the fool who calls my home 4 + times a night. Also all the flyers are a waste of a good tree. Lately you can't go to the store and not run into one of them. They are your best friend too. Probably shouldn't buy the new outfits to go with the invitations that are casually cast out. Iowa during election times........such foolishness......promises that cant be honored.........raising taxes.........lowering taxes..........I promise change.........no me, I will do more change......I find it beneficial to just not listen to them. This to will pass. Who knows......someone might fight through the crowd and actually be a good choice

No comments: