Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School, and First Day of Her Last Day of School...

Can you believe this?? Today is the first day of Burda's Senior year! And the Little Man started Kindergarten today! I have to admit I had a bit of a tough time with this. My baby girl is growing up way too fast for my liking and I am not afraid to say it! And look how grown up he is looking. I was fine till I actually watched him sit down in his little desk, and then I lost it a little. Just doesn't seem fair that time has gone so fast but I guess that is just one of the things we parents get to deal with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean...gives a new meaning to do overs....the time flies by way too fast.

Lesa said...

Awe, how cute. Thanks Burda for posing for your mom even tho you didn't want to :)
L