Thursday, July 17, 2008

HOT CAR!!!!

Seriously, this was one of the hottest cars I have driven in a very long time! We named him Karl and he was very very good to us!!
This is my work friend Lesa and I love this picture!! Especially the deer butt on the right side of the picture! Not just anyone can get their picture taken with a deer butt and look that sexy doing it!!! :)
This cream cheese danish was treatin' her real good!
And, because we both have the mentality of a junior high boy, I had to take a picture of this sign to share!
Doesn't she look good driving Karl??!!!
Lesa and I had to go to Minneapolis for work on Tuesday and these pictures were taken on our long ass drive home!! I cannot even begin to explain how long this drive was! We left Minneapolis at 2:50 in the afternoon and didn't pull into the Des Moines airport till 10:30pm!! Now, this trip should have taken use about 4 1/2 hours, but simple math will tell you that was not the case! Between Minneapolis and the Iowa border we must have stopped every 5 miles trying to find wifi access so we could work on a loan that was blowin' up. Unfortunately, we didn't find it until we hit the first rest area on the Iowa side of I35. And we spent a good hour there trying to get everything cleared up. Because I suffer from a severe case of short term memory loss at the most inopportune times, I walked out of a Starbucks carrying the laptop in my hand, but leaving the laptop bag sitting beside one of their super comfy chairs. That wouldn't have been a big deal, except I didn't realize what I had done till we were 110 miles from said Starbucks location!!!! Who does that???? Seriously...who???? Of course anyone that knows me will not be at all surprised by this. Luckily our boss was staying an extra day in Minneapolis and he was able to pick it up this morning on his way back. Thank God cuz otherwise I was going to be making a flying trip back up there this weekend. Anyway, after all the stress and rage had passed, we made the most of the trip and laughed until we peed. I wont even try to repeat our conversations for you, but believe me when I tell you it was damn funny. We are the only two people I know that could have a hysterical conversation about the most random surgical procedure you could imagine. But dude...it was SO FUNNY!!! And we saw a business with the coolest name ever, but since I was not quick enough with the camera you will just have to go here and check it out for yourself. I am so going to be visiting this store sometime!! Well, enough of my rambling. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

OMG!! I feel so famous! Regardless of how the hell long it took us to get the hell home, I had a great time!! And all the funny things we talked about fell on deaf ears when I got home because JY just didn't get it, I guess you had to be there. I miss Hot Karl!! I'd like to say, let's do that again, but you and I both know we'll NEVER be able to leave the office again together, not even for lunch I'm thinking. Bunch of fun haters!!

Kisses, L