Friday, July 25, 2008

Keep Them in Your Thoughts and Prayers

I have posted about this handsome little boy before, and I hate that I am posting about him again. He had been at home with his family enjoying the summer, but now they are back in Iowa City for more tests and treatments. I cannot imagine how they are dealing with all of this but I know they appreciate the prayers and positive healing thoughts. So if you have a minute today send some their way, and keep them in your thoughts as you go about your daily grind. If you watch the video, you may want a tissue on hand....what a beautiful video his mom has made. If you want to continue to follow his progress, go to the carepages website and search for colemanscott. And I believe you can still buy the bracelets to help support the family and to donate to the Ronald McDonald house....here is an earlier post with all the information if you have a couple of dollars to spare.

No comments: