Monday, February 16, 2009

I Finally Did It!

I have talked about getting a tattoo for a long time now, and I finally got up the nerve to just get it done. Well, that and Burda asked if I would go with her to get one on her 18th...and that was just the motivation I needed. We went to Rumors Tattoo & Piercing (she doesn't have a website, but this is the location) and she did an AMAZING job!! I will post pictures soon, but if you are interested in a tattoo at all, Sophi is the one you need to call! Since this was my first I had no idea what to expect but it was a great experience. Not much pain, and it isn't sore at all today. Burda might disagree with that, but we got our tattoos in different places, and she just picked a more sensitive area. So if you have been considering it, take my advice and just do it. Pick something with some meaning for you, and take the plunge! I am now trying to decide where I want my second (and last, don't worry Mom!) one.

No comments: