Monday, February 2, 2009

Randomness That Is Long Overdue

This picture is what my backyard looks like underneath all of the current snow and ice. The countdown to March 21th has officially begun!!

The next three are of the KC Chiefs game that we went to in December. They played the Dolphins, and lost (big surprise, huh) but they played a pretty good game that lasted all four quarters. And did I mention that this was the second coldest game in Arrowhead history??? Nearly froze our butts off, but it was a good time.
Nice look for Burda, huh??!!




Who is that handsome boy you ask?? Why that is my nephew Keny...well on his way to being a lady killer!! And he stuck out the whole game, no complaints at all. Unlike his Aunt Jodi....I made the whole game, but there was more than a little bitchin' and moanin'! Thank you dear little tiny baby Jebus for the handwarmers! A true gift from the gods!



Check us out....a whole lot of heat in one picture!! And you can tell from the picture that my sister got the looks while I got the brains! Then there is Mom, who was graced with both. Love you guys!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Three of my most favorite people on this planet! Carin, you still look 10 honey...how do you do it? Love you all!