Sunday, April 27, 2008

Okay, I haven't checked for a while, but had to say something about the Roseann BINGO thing. The resemblance is minimal at best. I do have 3, yes 3 daubers.......also have scotch tape ( much easier to keep track of multiples if they are taped together ). Can't find a troll doll though. Let me set the record straight........son in law wins every week, oldest grandson has won, granddaughter has won, Grandma Sherry ( that would be me ) has won........blogger ( my oldest daughter ) no wins...... Turns out it is really fun though. I am going to keep looking for the troll doll..........

Also, granddaughter was beautiful for her prom. Burda just lit up the room when she came to show her Grandpa Jack how beautiful she was. That little problem with his teeth was just because he was so struck by how lovely she looked.

No comments: