Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just a Quick Thank You Shout Out...

This morning, like most every work day morning, I am waiting patiently in the drive up line for my Starbucks fix. What made this morning different you ask? Well, a very nice man in a van that was right in front of me was kind enough to pay for my order. And I have no idea who he was. But, he did have a decal on his van for his business, so I thought it would be nice to post that link here. If you ever need some computer work done check him out, and tell him me and my wingman say thanks for the coffee!!!

UPDATE: So, Lesa and I went back to Starbucks on break and I made it a point to buy the coffee for the car behind us. Now all is right with the universe again and I am not feeling "lopsided" anymore. Don't need karma kicking my butt for not doing the right thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did that for someone once...it was a great seeing the smile!

Lesa said...

You are the ruler of all things karma related. I am a better person for knowing you :) Kisses, ur wingman!!

L