Sunday, January 6, 2008

Adjustment

The politicians have all left and Iowa has returned to peace. Went to the caucas for the first time in my 62nd year. Quite an experience. Hilary had cookies, Richardson has stickers, Obama has ardent supporters, Edwards had supporters with quiet determination. Saw the election up close and personal. Didn't change who I support, just changed the way I look at elections.

Got an I-Pod for Christmas. That has been quite the thing. After some struggle figured out how to use I-Tunes. Quite an accomplisment for someone as technically deficient as I am. Now have about 400 songs on it. According to the grandkids not one is something they want to hear. Got a dock for it and some stuff to make it work in the car. Got the dock figured out and am now ready to take on the car stuff. All this modern stuff is great, but sure is something to work my way around. I call my daughter a lot and she has had lots of patience with me. Granddaughter even came over to see if I needed help.

No comments: