Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The big day....


Well tomorrow is the big day. Finally going to get my old lady knees fixed. Well, not fixed really but it will at least be a temporary solution and I am all for whatever makes them better for awhile. Since they are both bad, and I am not too excited about the surgery, I am having them both done at the same time. Sounds a little insane, huh. But my reason is simple....if I did just one, and the surgery totally sucked, I would be WAY less likely to go back in 3 months for the other one. This way I cant chicken out. And, it is more cost effective this way too. Who wants to pay all that "out of pocket expense" twice? They are going to be getting too much of my money the way it is!! My way of stickin' it to the man. :) So wish me luck, and thank the gods for good meds!! I'll let you know how it goes.


No comments: