Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Because of Him, I Am.......


As with all of my important posts lately, this one is also a little late. Do you sense a trend here? But again, the meaning and the sentiment could not be more sincere.
My heart still breaks just a little when I think of him, and how amazing it would be to watch him with all of his great-grandkids. I know that he would be filled with pride and they would make him smile non-stop. He is missed daily, but I know he is still there, because I can feel him in the details. And, all thirteen of those great-grandkids have one of the most loving and vigilant guardian angels in all of the heavens. I love you Grandad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss him too. He would have loved giving the kids tractor rides. I can see him now up on his red tractor with his straw summer hat and King Edward cigar heading for the field. There are so many things I would like to tell him..........Grandma Sherry