Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who's Idea Was It To Wear Capris And Flip Flops??*

So the temperature today is a balmy 55 degrees, with tomorrow's temperature expected to be a scorching 65 degrees!!! Friday we will again be blessed with a high of only 56. I know what you're thinking....you're thinking what the hell point is she trying to make here?? My point is that Friday is the start of the Memorial Day weekend!! This is the weekend we usually go out and spend a small fortune on blow up swim toys, foam noodles and diving sticks. We also buy enough sunscreen to supply a small third world country with all of the UV protection they could possibly need. Seriously......did you happen to notice how pale my third child is? If he got any whiter, he would be transparent!! The sun is not his friend. Now where was I?? Oh yeah!!!! How are we supposed to get our summer party on if it stays this damn cold?? Mother Nature is really giving us a kick to the crotch here! I need sun!! I need warm!! I need summer to start all ready!! So if anyone out there has a direct line to Mother Nature, could you please make a small request for me? Tell her I would greatly appreciate it if she could HURRY THE HELL UP! Please and thank you!


*thanks for the title Lesa!

No comments: