Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hang On...I am Gonna Get Political On Ya!

Now, I know some of you that stop by might be disappointed with my choice here (hi Mom and JY :)!!) but I have to tell you that this is not about who is doing the talking but about the actual words being said. I am so tired of all the back and forth bull$hit going on during this election, and lets be honest...every election!!! I don't care about the personal attacks...I want to know who is going to do the most for us as a country, as a people. With the economy tanking, and my chosen profession taking the biggest hits...this has become a lot more personal for me than it has been in the past. So regardless of who you are voting for...get out and vote. The voice of the people has got to be heard, and the greed and corruption of politicians in the past has got to stop. Of the people, by the people, and for the people!!! Ok, we now return you to our regularly scheduled mindless content!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you ran for president I would vote for you for sure man.....I so agree....I have always said that if you don't get up off your lazy rear and vote you don't have a right to complain about who is in charge....I choose to vote. For the record I NEVER VOTED FOR BUSH!