Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just 5 Minutes, That's All I Need...

I need everyone that stops here to go to this website to sign this petition. It is not political, not some silly survey and will not increase the spam currently arriving in your inbox every day. It is to help increase awareness of childhood cancer research. Did you know that September is Childhood Cancer month?? Me neither, but I do now. And if putting my name on a petition can help to raise awareness and money needed for research, I think it is worth the time. I have posted many times about the young boy I follow on the Carepages website and this could help him or the thousands of other children that are having their stories told on that site. So please, just take a minute to sign it and be a part of something that could save the life of a child.

No comments: