Thursday, September 25, 2008

OH. MY. GOD. **WARNING--More Political Content Ahead**

Mo

I know that my profile says that I am more liberal than conservative, but that is because...well, I am. But I am a registered Independent...even says so on my Voter Registration Card if you don't believe me. I like to think that I use my vote carefully, and pick the candidate that I feel is most qualified for the office, regardless of their party affiliation. With that said, I really wanted to believe that McCain and the GOP truly picked Governor Palin because they thought she was the best possible person for the job, and not just because she happened to have been blessed with a vagina!! After watching this, I am no longer able to give them the benefit of the doubt on that one. Come on now!!! Seriously!!! Given McCain's age, there is a 1 in 4 chance that this woman could become President of the United States. Please, can someone explain to me how in the hell she is going to be able to hold her own on a global stage if she cant even be impressive in front of Katie Couric? To quote JY...God help us all! (Something tells me there will be another SNL skit in her near future.)

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh damn, JY thinks he's all celebrity like now, you know what that means don't you?? You hit the nail on the head tho, we are in some trouble.

L

Unknown said...

Amen to that sister!