Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Damn, I Spoke Too Soon



Well, it is my own fault. I tempted fate when I said everyone was healthy. Got a call from the school this afternoon cuz Little Man was complaining of a sore throat and running a fever of 101. When I got him home I checked his throat and there are little red dots all over the back of it, and across the roof of his mouth. So....another trip to the Doctor leaves the wallet a co-pay and prescription fee lighter, and Little Man is taking an antibiotic for strep throat. What are the odds??? He is probably the healthiest one in the bunch, and he has ended up with something no one else had in the round of crud from last week. Burda is doing better but her allergies are still doing all they can to kick her ass on a daily basis. We have switched allergy meds, and it seems to be helping but still cant wait for a good hard frost. Bring it on Mother Nature, bring it on!
To end the day I leave you pictures from this evening of Little Man and Burda, both looking like they are sleeping off some epic battle lost to Jose Cuervo. And here's to healthier days ahead....the sooner the better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about Burda and Little Man....hope that are feeling like a million bucks soon! Hugs and kisses to them please!