Friday, October 31, 2008

Quick Coleman Update



Thought I would give you an update on the little boy I have been following on carepages.com. His blog can be found by searching ColemanScott. Anyway...he has been undergoing blood and platelet transfusions cuz his counts have been pretty out of whack lately. His family is still back and forth between their home in Iowa and the hospital in New York where they are getting treatment and I am again smacked in the face with how terribly lucky I am to have an extended family full of healthy kids. As always, I am asking for your prayers and positive energy, not just for him but for his family too. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for them and I am sure they would appreciate a little boost from the universe.
UPDATE: Just wanted to point out to anyone I have ever called a monkey butt how really adorable a monkey butt is!! :) Love you Maddie!!! :)

No comments: