Friday, October 24, 2008

More Misc Stuff (Mostly a Reason To Post Some Random Pics)

Little Man's Halloween costume for 2008. He runs around the house yelling "vroom vroom...I am speed" every single time he puts it on. And the day it got here...he watched TV all night long with it on.
That is one nice lid Burda!! I personally love it!
The last Panther game of the season, they were losing 21-7 at the half. By then I had lost all feeling in my butt and we had to head out. First time in a long time my butt has been firm, of course then it thawed out. Note to self...next time bring a blanket to sit on cuz the metal bleachers are not warm....not even a little.

Look at that crazy B Lola...love how her ear is flying straight back behind her. And I really love the look on Larry's face!! There are a dozen captions just waiting to be written for that face!



I think Larry is actually screaming for help in this one.




No comments: