Friday, October 24, 2008

Ever Have One of Those Months?? Misc Stuff to Share...

Wow...cant say I am sorry that the majority of this month has gone by. Medical stuff, travel (not the trip, just the travel time) and now expensive car repairs have made it one to forget for sure. But, Halloween is coming and Little Man's costume is pretty darn cute so I am looking forward to that. I will of course post some pictures when he slows down enough for me to catch a picture that isn't just a red and black blur! I think the worst of the medical stuff is passing so that is also good, so maybe the end of the month will bring up the rest of the month, and it will end up even. That is what I am shooting for. And Critter is cooking for us on Sunday night and I am super excited about that!!
I went to the courthouse and voted early, and I highly recommend this!! No lines, no waiting....a quick in and out. I bet it didn't take more then 10 minutes total and that was more than ok with me. The last presidential election I waited in a LONG line for probably a good 45 minutes...now while that might not sound like a terrible experience, try to imagine it with a tired and hungry 2 year old along for the ride. Yeah...that's what I am talking about!! Don't tell me I am not patriotic cuz it would have been SO MUCH EASIER to say screw this and go home!! Not going to say who I voted for this election, but I am pretty sure that my vote cancelled out Moms. (but I would like to stress, just for the record, I DID NOT vote for GWB either time!!)
Well, enough rambling...time to get back to work...and don't even get me started on that this month!!! :) Talk again soon!
J

No comments: