Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Birthday Boy


In this picture he is about a year and a half old. And I miss that kid!! I have loved watching him grow but I have to admit that I miss the baby part. Maybe it is because I know he is my last, or maybe I am just overly sentimental, but time is just going by way too fast and before you know it he will be graduating from high school and moving out!! Just like his brother and sister. Damn, life just comes at ya and there is no way to stop it.
Funny...eight years ago I could not have imagined having another child and today I cannot imagine our lives without him. So, Happy Birthday Little Man, and thanks for making our days just a little brighter with your silly sense of humor and totally inappropriate expressions. Life is just better with you in it.
Love,
Mama!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Cade Michael!