Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Memories Laid to Rest

My friend Lesa is laying to rest her Grandmother today, and I know that she, and her entire family, could use some happy thoughts and positive energy. So please, if you have some to share, send it their way. She very recently lost her Grandfather as well so it has been a very difficult few months for her clan. Too much sadness for one family in such a short amount of time....thanks for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. Luv juu sister friend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My heart breaks for her, I know how she feels. God Bless her and her family and grant her peaceful healing.

Lesa said...

Damn you, I was done crying for the day, week, month, year!! Thank you for having my back for the last week, I couldn't have done it without you and the flowers were beautiful!! Thanks most of all for your friendship!

L

Lesa said...

p/s, luv juu too.

L