Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Making Himself Right At Home


So, I may have mentioned a couple of hundred times that the hubby and I are both working in the mortgage biz. Well, I don't want to say which big name financial company he works for, (it might just rhyme with GrittyPoop) but he has survived several rounds of layoffs and is now working from home for said BNFC. And since I too am working from home, at least for now, I have to say he might be messing a bit with my feng shui, my zen balance, my sense of inner peace and enlightenment. Or maybe he is just giving me one too many reasons to visit his "office" in the middle of the day, if you know what I'm sayin! :) And I just want to point out Crazy Larry in the beanbag chair. Not a bad work environment, huh. And as another side note...get a look at the freakin' monitor he has!! I am suffering from a severe case of monitor envy...that thing is 24"!!! Around here we just call it the jumbotron!

No comments: