Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Pictures

These first two pictures were taken Sunday night (our 3rd Thanksgiving for those that might be counting) during a rip-roaring game of Catch Phrase. From the look on Mom's face, I am guessing she said something slightly inappropriate!


This handsome fellow is my Dad, John. Hi Dad!!



And these are pictures of the kids with my Grandma Evelyn (Grandma Grape as she is affectionately known around here) and my Step-Mom Isai. (pronounced Izzy and short for Isabelle, which she hates and I personally love!) The adorable little one on Isai's lap is Katie Grace, my niece.








This is Little Man and my nephew Cade. (Cade 1 and Cade 2) Just look at those smiles! The boys had a great time playing together on Thanksgiving. It wore me out just to watch! It was kind of fun to yell out "hey Cade" just to see which one would slow down long enough to respond!




No comments: