Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus!!

Around our house we like to keep track of the man in red to be sure we are all in bed and fast asleep in plenty of time!! If you want to know how close Santa is to your neck of the woods, this it the place to do it. And don't forget the treats for the big man. I am sure all this around the world business makes him pretty darn hungry. I hope Santa brings you all you need! Notice I said all you need....in these tough economic times I know that at least here at our house Christmas won't be the gift fest of years past. But it really is more about family and faith, (whatever that might mean to each of us) and surrounding myself with all of the people that are the most important to me is the best gift I could possibly get! So from all of us here at the Landry-Kuhn household, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! HO-HO-HO & Good Tidings & all that other holiday stuff!!

Love and Kisses!!
j

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Back at ya lady!! Kisses and hugs to you and yours. Luv Juu...

L

Unknown said...

Amen! Bestest wishes to all of you. Please pass around all of the love and hugs and kisses you can to one another for me! Wish I could be there!