Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello From Sunny Baltimore, Home Of The Ravens

Ok, so it is a little late to be calling it sunny Baltimore, but I hear it will be tomorrow. So, that counts, right? The trip out was pretty uneventful. No delays, no bad weather...just a pretty good trip all in all. But, not the same without my wingman. :( I guess that just means there is a much cooler trip in our future, and I will accept that with as little bitching as possible. Sorry this one is so short. but it is an hour later than I am used to, and I have to be up nice and early, so it is time for this old lady to hit the bed. Hope everyone had a great weekend, and here's to another week....may it end quickly! I am hoping to have more pictures to post from this trip since there will actually be a little down time on Tuesday afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

j

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Maybe there will be a cooler trip in the future, I miss you too.
L

Jodi (Landals) Landry said...

I guarantee there will be a cooler trip in our future dude. Promise...cross my heart!
j