Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's Up??

Thought I would check in and say hey! Sitting here in the Chicago O'Hare United Airlines terminal, just chillin. Not gonna complain cuz at least I got here, and it looks pretty promising that I will get out of here and into Des Moines still today. So, all in all, it could have been much worse of a day. The flight from Baltimore to Chicago was pretty uneventful, and I really didn't even mind that the early morning flight was cancelled. I may have mentioned a couple (hundred) times that I am not a morning person so sleeping in was not the worst thing that could have happened. Our new flight was supposed to leave at 11:54, but that got bumped to 1:00. Got here at 2:30'ish only to find our 3:45 to DSM was cancelled too. Luckily there is another flight out at 5:30 and they were kind enough to squeeze us on to that one. Plus I found a nice little Starbucks kiosk so all is well in my world. Must've had some good karma working in my favor and I will accept that with a smile! Hope everyone at home has been staying warm and missing me, cuz really, what's not to miss!! :) As much as I love to travel, I am ready to be home. Traveling for business is not the same and I really do miss the family. Little Man has promised me all the kisses and hugs he has to give, and if I plan to wrestle a big hug out of Burda too. And look out Hubby....cuz I am coming for ya!! :)

No comments: