Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For the Child I Never Met

It is with a very sad heart that I have to post the death of Coleman Scott Larson. He is the little boy that I have followed via carepages.com, and I cannot begin to explain how this little boy and his family touched me. I am sure it seems a little strange to say I shed more than a few tears for their loss considering I never once met them in person. His family has enormous faith and I know that will get them through. They have asked that donations be made in his honor instead of flowers, so if you happen to be so inclined, here are the places they want to support and thank: The Hospice House of Fort Dodge, Iowa The Ronald McDonald House of Iowa City or curesearch.org

And if you would care to read his mother's last post, you can find it here.

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh geez, really? WTF huh? I'm in a fight with the big guy right now.

L

Jodi (Landals) Landry said...

I know right??!! Gonna be a cage match pretty damn soon!

Unknown said...

My heart goes out to this family. I love the video of him with his "new" bunny...