Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My First Blog

Hello world...how's it going? So, this is my first shot at this, so don't expect miracles. I am an insanely happy wife, and mother of 3 living in the middle of nowhere, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I tend to lean more to the left than right and firmly believe that all things happen for a reason. Cant always tell you what the reason is, but I am absolutely certain there is one! My oldest son is a sophomore in college, my daughter is a junior in high school, and then there is the youngest boy...turns 5 in just a few days. And I know what you are thinking, but NO, he was not an accident. I was lucky enough to find an amazing man after my divorce, and since he had no kids I was more than happy to give him one. He needed to be a father, trust me. He really is the biggest kid in the family, and just as I suspected, he is an amazing daddy. And a pretty darn good step-father too.
So, I am not sure just yet what this whole blog will be about, but I can guarantee there will be some rambling, so bare with me. :) I guess I will just post about what I know. So, thanks for checking in. Gotta run right now, I am trying out a new pot pie recipe. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: