Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More on the Bad Hearts....

Well, what was supposed to be a double bypass ended up being a triple, and the surgery seemed to last forever! I can only imagine how hard the waiting must have been for her family. I talked to her husband right after he talked to the doctors, and other than the fact that she will be feeling like she was run over by a bus, twice, it all seemed to go well well. Hopefully I can talk to her tomorrow, but I don't want to rush her. At least the part of it is over and she can start healing now. What a rough week all around, and it is only Tuesday night! Another friend has a brother that is very ill...cancer.....and the prognosis for him has gotten much worse. And, still another friend that has an ill grandmother. I am not sure what the heck is going on, but I am sure that it is not OK with me. Not at all. It is just too much sadness and anxiety for all of them. I know it is all just part of the process, but they are all amazing people with so much to deal with. Wish I could take some of it from them, and give them back just a little quiet, sanity and order. So, to all of them...much love and support, and all the positive energy I can muster. Please keep them in your thoughts! Here's to better days ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All is well Jodi dear. Thoughts and prayers do so much more than you can ever imagine. We are certainly not old...at least not yet!!!Love ya-Cim